Home Remedies for Hair Problems
- Take a handful of neem leaves and boil them in 2 cups of water. After cool ing and fi Itering, use the decoction for rinsing hair.
· Wet a lemon half and rub lemon juice into the scalp well. Wash off after it runs dry.
· Grind 1 tablespoon each, pulp of ami a and lime juice. Massage this into the hair before going to bed. Wash it next morning.
- Soak shredded ginger in honey. Eat a spoonful every morning.
- Wash the hair in 1 cup coconut milk twice or thrice a week for a few months.
· Put about 21 leaves of tulsi and 10 gms. of Amla powder in a big bowl. Add a little of water to make a paste of it. Apply it evenly on your head and allow it to dry. Then wash it with cold water. This will prevent hair loss and clear dandruff also.
· Mix equal quantities of dried curry leaves lime peel, shikakai, fenugreek seeds and green gram (moong saboot) and grind them finely. Store and use as a substitute for soap or shampoo.
· Apply fenugreek seeds, grind with some water and paste it on the head. Allow it to soak at least for 40 minutes before washing. Use every morning for a month.
· Soak 2 tablespoon fenugreek seeds in water overnight. In the morning grind into a fine paste. Apply all over scalp and leave for 1/2 an hour. Wash with Shikakai or mild shampoo.
- Boil a handful of neem leaves in 4 teacups of water. After cooling and filtering use for rinsing hair.
· Grind the seeds of neem into a fine powder and mix in some groundnut oil. Apply to the scalp. Allow it to remain overnight. Wash off next morning.
· Mix 1 teaspoon lime juice with 1 teaspoon garlic paste and apply on the head.
· Grind 7-8 almond kernels with 1 to 2 teaspoons lime juice and apply on the hair