Home Remedies for Stomach Ulcers (Peptic Ulcers)Alternative Names: Peptic Ulcers, Gastric Ulcers
Some of the home remedies of the stomach ulcers are:
Milk - Milk can help to cure stomach ulcers. You must take at least 2 or three glass of milk daily.
Hog Wood - You may eat 5 gm powder of hog wood daily. This will help to cure peptic ulcer fast.
Fenugreek (Methi) - Fenugreek (Methi) is also is also a good curative for the treatment of stomach ulcer.
Cayenne Pepper - This one is a good spice for the treatment of gastric ulcer. You may take one-eighth teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water twice daily.
Cabbage and Carrot - Another good remedy is a raw cabbage. To make for eating, take out a juice of it. You can also mix in it it some carrots in your juicer to make it go down easier! Drink half a cup of the juice before each meal and at bed time.
Don't take too many Pain Relievers - Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin and ibuprofen - though they may be very popular otherwise, but must be avoided by a patient suffering from peptic ulcers.
Avoid Smoking and Drinking Alcohol - you should avoid smoking and drinking alcohol, as it may interfere in the healing process.
Comfrey - Drink comfrey tea or liquid acidophilus culture often to help heal intestinal and stomach ulcers.
Some other good Herbal Remedies for stomach ulcers may be:
- Aloe Vera Juice.
- Marsh mellow Root.
- Vegetable Juice.
- Almond Milk.
- Barley Water.
- Red Raspberry.
- White Oak Bark.
- Propolis Capsules.
- Licorice Root.
- Wild Yam.
- If your toothache is caused by trapped food you should rinse the area with warm water and swish it about, it might losen whatever is causing the pain.
- A cotton ball soaked in lime juice can be placed on the tooth. Actually since you have the cotton in your mouth why not try an imitation of the Godfather, well, it's just a suggestion.
- You can also try using this poultice, steep a teaspoon of yarrow in hot water, drain the liquid with a piece of gauze, then put it on the tooth.
- Now if you have a constant toothache, please visit the dentist, he won't hurt you, I promise, maybe I better not promise, but go anyway, you'll feel better.
Herbal Treatment for ConstipationSome of the herbal treatment options available are:
1) Mix 4 gm's of Senna leaves, 3 gm's of pulp of Amaltas, 5 gm's of rose buds and 5 gm's of harad. Now you may take this mixture with milk, at night. Don't take it with water.
2) One - two teaspoons of castor oil taken daily with hot milk at night is beneficial in curing constipation.
3) One - two teaspoons of Isabgole Husk taken with hot milk is also good for constipation.
3) You may also take medicines like - Swadishta Virechan, Lasuna Kshira, and Avipittakar Churna.
Some Home Remedies for Constipation1) You may take sufficient amount of liquids - water, milk, and other liquids so as to reduce the dryness of the intestines, which will help in curing constipation fast.
2) Take a small amount of Harad. Now fry it in desi ghee (Pure) or castrol oil. Now break it into powder form and you may take this powder daily